Summer Hours of operation: 7:45-5:30
Ph. 971-379-0331 iedprogram.org firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer at IED is relaxed and fun, with plenty of time for outside play. Our camp will present an awesome new theme each week as we explore with activities, recipes and games from all over the globe. We will also learn some unusual art techniques, and play with water on hot summer days! In addition, children will have time to play in the gym, garden, learn new sports and create art all summer long. Activities are designed for K (must be 5 years old by June 1 2023) through 4th grade. Healthy snacks will be offered two times a day.
Children are enrolled on a weekly basis. You may register for any week/s. In order to reserve a spot for your child, please register ASAP. Our camps full up quickly!
Week 1. It’s in the Stars! June 20-June 23(closed Monday the 19th) Summer camp begins! Let’s look at SPACE! Outside we will play wacky cosmos themed games like 4 armed alienand have moonwalk relaysacross the field. Later in the day we will create some out of this world art projects like space globes, galaxy soap, moon lanterns and sundials.
Week 2. Shipwrecked! June 26-June 30 Join fellow pirates on the hunt for treasure. We will be playing games like Capture the Black Pearl, and Cpt. Hooks relay on the field in the mornings. All of our art projects will be based on ocean life, so we are creating octopus batiks, clay sea snails, cork boats, treasure chests and pet parrots of course.
Week 3. Cool Comics July 3-July 7(closed Tuesday) This summer we will be looking at the artwork of several talented folks including Natacha Bustos, Nadia Shammas, and Jaimal Yogis. During lunch we will look at some drawings and read some comics, using those pieces to inspire some comic art projects. We will be making our own comics to share as well. Bring your great ideas and let’s get creative!
Week 4. Raiders of the lost Arts July 10-July 14 Our campers will explore some unusual forms of art popular in times past by creating Batiks, clay medallions and Tomtebod (wooden trolls). We will also learn about paper marbling, tile casting and fabric dying. On the field, we will be playing some classics like capture the flag, over under and water balloon relays. We may try our hands at bread art too!
Week 5. TR-IED WIZARD TOURNAMENT July 17-July 21 Magical beasts take over Irvington this week! Our enchanted sunny summer days will find us outside playing games like hippogriff’s nest, dragon tag and unicorn relay. We will also play some D&D in the afternoons welcoming all levels of players. Each kiddo will get a character, dice box and set of dice.
Week 6. Portland’s got Talent! July 24-July 28 Want to perform your special (or hidden) talent for the whole camp? You can play an instrument and let out your inner rockstar, perform some magic, put on a skit with campmates, sing a song, and so much more! Get ready to shine in Portland’s Got Talent! Families are encouraged to come check out the camp talent show at the end of the camp week.
Week 7. PETS ROCK! July 31-August 4 Welcome pet lovers! This week we celebrate our furry friends (either real or stuffies) with games & arts. Outside games include Barnyard, fetch and cross the stream. For our creative projects we will make cat toys, pet jellyfish, hamster mansions and furniture. We also will have a “stuffie adoption” and learn about pet care.
Irvington Extended Day Program 1320 NE Brazee St. Portland, OR, 97212 email@example.com
- Weekly Tuition: $360.00. There is no part-time option.
- Upon receipt of this registration sheet, IED will send a packet for you to fill out and return
- All registration paperwork and fees must be completed and returned to IED before a child’s place will be held. Tuition over $700 may be split into 2-4 payments. 1 will be due at time of registration, 1 due by May 15th etc.
- All tuition is due by June 1st
- If you register and pay all tuition before April 1st, you may take an additional $15 off the weekly fee.
- If you register 5 or more weeks and pay all tuition before April 1st, you may take another $5.00 (total of $20) off the weekly fee.
Please note the following:
- We cannot pro-rate weekly tuition based on attendance.
Refund Policy: Cancellations must be submitted in writing (mail, e-mail). Each camp registration is held to a $50
cancellation fee. If you cancel 14 business days or less prior to when your camp week starts, no
amount will be refunded.
- We cannot refund tuition based on non-attendance.
- The main activity hours are between 9:30-3:30
- There is no fee to switch camps if one is available.
***PLEASE CHECK WHICH WEEK/S YOU ARE INTERESTED IN***
YOUR NAME__________________________ CHILD(REN)_______________________________________________
PHONE NUMBER________________________ E-MAIL (please print)____________________________________
1. June 20-23 _____ It’s in the Stars! (Closed Monday) $288
2. June 26-30 ______ Shipwrecked!
3. July 3-7 _________ Cool Comics (closed Tuesday) $288
4. July 10-14 ______ Raiders of the lost Arts
5. July 17-21 ______ Tr-IED Wizard Tournament
7. July 31-Aug 4 ___ Pets Rock!
Director Ingrid Morral
Director Ingrid Morral